Originally from rural Newfoundland, Dale was raised in a family of eleven. She moved to Nova Scotia in 2001. Today she feels she is now as deeply rooted as most Haligonians.
Dale absolutely love working with clients and loves helping them sell as well as find homes. She is experienced in new construction, resale, residential, and multi-family and is just a phone call or email away. She believe in honest, hard work and providing excellent results. Dale is a life long learner and her diverse educational background is an asset that helps to get the result you want.
• Two wonderful and successful daughters: Ophelia, who is an Environmental Scientist and Rebecca, who is a Massage Therapist. Dale's children are grown now and she has the time, knowledge, conviction, and enthusiasm to ensure you have a successful and happy real-estate experience.
• Bachelor of Arts , Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s NL
• Certificate in Criminology (3 year program) MUN , St. John’s NL
• Certificate (Advanced) Human Resources Management NSCC Halifax, NS
• Public Relations courses, Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax, NS
• Director 2010 and 2011 for my local Real Estate Board (NSAR)
• Member of the NSAR Political Action Committee 2006-2011
Dale's husband, Russ owns and operates his own Law firm while developing his practice in Real-Estate and Wills and Estates. Parkland law is a three-lawyer firm. Check his website out www.parklandlaw.ca
Dale's office is located at Parkland Law as well. This location provides her clients with convenient location, free parking, and city bus stop in front of building, conference room, reception, and modern technologies.